they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, February 08, 2008

i was at this party just last week,
and at this party I was introduced to my friend and her guy...
together..
She was really sweet, protective of him but mindful to give him has space
he was thoughtful and you could tell that he adored her

when he did gaze across the room to see her,
he would pause and admire..
pick up his camera and take photos of her doing the most ordinary things..

While taking a photo of us girls,
my friend got a cramp in her foot
so after coming to her aide and teaching her to stretch her foot
he paused, picked up his camera and took photos of her...
it was like he wanted to capture her every moment

its is just amazing to watch them both..
i want that too..

but I think that maybe too much to ask...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home