they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

i havent been inspired lately to write...
so I shall write about my lack of inspiration

I think in a blink on an eye, its been almost a year. So many things has happened.
God who would have thought I would be nowhere a year after graduating...

Then again I need to always look at the glass as being "half full". So maybe I have come a long way jus without realising. Although I have to say that I am much wiser, grown a little more cynical. Finally found what I want to do. Learn that I am a super procrastinator. that I need new clothes... that I need to smile a lot more, that I need to be more approachable, stop filtering... that its really fun to make mistakes. There isn't anything wrong with making a fool out of myself.

That people wont hate you for being a little full of yourself, and even if they did hate you... do you really give a fuck? I think it has been hard coming to grips with that. I guess I am working hard through cognitive dissonance.

I learnt that I have many friends who care about me a lot... I never thought much about it until Fannie had to ask me one day at the office... "Why is it everyday you get picked up after work in a different car?". My only conclusion... my friends are ubber thoughtful... *muuach* thank you!

think I shall stop here for now...
nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home