they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 26, 2005

tell me this??

have you ever? wanted something so bad...
so bad yooou tell yourself you don't need it
so sad that you let it slip away
but you can't help yourself
and wanting it goes against everything
it tears you up inside just thinking
this predicament you are in


please explain to me why people do the things they do
help me see their point of view
rid me of my material posessions
they seem so small from down here
buy me gifts of precious stones
they are but stones right??
and to think it buys their happiness
a crazy thought

have you wondered why you say the things you say?
make a fool of yourself
stumble with each phrase
say things you don't mean
say things that hurts
no one knows but you
and as you quietly retreat
you wonder "why were you so stupid"

i get that all the time
n i dont think i'm normal
but who is?
who sets the standard?

1 Comments:

Blogger Flisha said...

Hey babe
I'm not sure if I understand you but if there's anything in particular you want to talk about just give me a ring yeah. I'm not that far away even when I'm in Melb.

10:58 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home