they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

second star to the right

i find it strange that i'll never understand the state i'm in, never fully understand myself and the decisions that i make. And with each passing day my bold lines blur into a mesh of swirling colours and all that i stand for crumbles. the walls i've built and the foundation on which it stands staggers under the weight of those decisions. and though its demise might be a welcome sacrifice, demolishing the creed with which i've been moulded leaves me shaking. I fear change and i am left vulnerable to the elements of selfishness and hate. As i become expose to its toxicity i wither away, becomng more down with life, cynical and irked. Why must you change??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home