they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 06, 2005

i think of you

As i look forward to each brand new day my heart is full of dread. i am remorseful for dissapointing myself time and time again. I guess this is what happens when you lose focus of your goals and priorities... And though i preach this, i fail to practice it. Guess thats kinda crappy. I'm no longer feeling under the weather, jus burnt out and pooped.. so i guess this holiday will do me some good... but there are ppl to visit, things to get done.. bleah.. sometime i jus wish i could hid myself away from the bustle of everything n jus clock some alone time...


and to my pleasant surprise as i open my eyes, i awake with tired eyes to your smile and gentle kiss. And in that moment, everything else disappears from sight and mind. laying silently as the morning sun streams through the shutters, beckoning us to wake. i turn to seek refuge from its blinding light, you in turn take hold of me and keep me in your embrace. Your warmth and tenderness makes me hold my breath for fear it might cease.

As the world around arose i laid softly beside you, my beautiful child. And though the ouside world beckoned, we embraced in shadow. I could spend eternity in this delusion.

its work in progress..
i'm too tired to think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home