they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

i'm gonna soak up the sun

Many things have happened in my life
I am thankful for them..
I've been blessed with gifts
n I pray I never take them for granted
even when problems bear down on me

many things have brought a smile to my face
and I want to capture each moment
the marvels of the earth kept close to my heart
I'm thankful for showing me neverland
in my doubt, dreariness n despair

many search for the hapiness.. healing & for love
truth be told i may never find what they are looking for
what i have is in the little things
in the everydays that go by
i'm thankful.. each morning i wake with a smile...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorrie for e weird place to tag..i cant seem to use the tagboard as of late..so aniway, my blog.. www.livejournal.com/users/onigiri17

11:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home