they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, January 24, 2005

confrontation

it finally happened..
it did! it did..
i.. we told mom..
erm i was screaming sobbing
the works..
i finally found the oppotunity to let it all loose on my mom...
n boy did she not take it well..
at all..
but she managed to find the power
to suck it in..
n for once listen..
about how i feel..
how much i hate her.. sometimes..
about the predicaments she puts me through..
about how unfair this family sometimes..
most the time..
is to me.. just her..
about how mei feels..
about how i loath the way she
treats herself as the victim..
n that.. "oh so its my fault"..
wallow in my sorrow..
get pissed..
lash it out at me.. the maid.. tim..
n for the next forever.. annoys us by doing the exact opposite..
in some meek attempt to seek our acceptance..

that we think.. she NEVER understands
that she's a control freak..
n she's fucking always right..
n that no matter what..
we still will eventually end up having those stupid n useless
FAMILY meetings
that end up in some screaming session..
n crying session
n then we hafta hug.. kis kis.. make up..

she'll drag us each into her room..
give us the "i love you the most" speech..
n get all huggie.. with me and ask for my forgiveness...
fuck shit..!

there was no solution.. but at least i put it out on the table..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home