they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!

hmm.. the stranges thing happened today..

i was coming home on the bus
when i got this call from the anonymous gal..
who now btw.. is my friend..
well.. to cut things short

she got my no. from sherrie
n has asked me to help her publicise her party at rouge..

so calling all my friends..
its time to party..

ROUGE 14th Jan, this FRIDAY !
cover $10 with 1 drink
entry before 12
shots at $5
tics jus call me..
my new no. 81396657

pls let me noe asap..
best by today! (whenever that maybe)

i'm all hyped up about it...
cos i havent clubbing in the longest time...

cya there...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home