they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

of a different kind

Now i gaze in wonder
stand in awe of you
this creature of earnest

a kind familiar face

your words cut deep
tactful and sincere

i'll have it no other way
except this..

as my guardian angel
you watch from up above
i long to touch your face
hold you

recieve your grace

but clouds stand between us
two worlds, two times

i prayed for strength
to cross these oceans

this soul i long to seek
but in this time of lost

i lay in dust
gone from sight
too hurt to speak.

many times i longed to thanks you for the simple thing that make me smile.. I try.. but the words never seem right.. appropriate.. justified.. sensible.. sane.. meaningful.. n though you brighten my day.. i never could tell you.. cos i guess it get a bit sensitive when your.. argh.. i cant say anything.. without shooting myself...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home