they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

expectations.. disappointment.. breakdown..

hey guys.. i'm half way through my trip.. n though i promised much ppl that i'll bring home a sheep or two i'm afraid i cant.. due to some customs shit... i'm missing home terribly... n my mom has been screaming at us.. cos she doesnt see the point in coming.. cos we dont do much but bum... my point exactly.. *grinz*... so the weather is cold... n i've done a whole bunch.. i'll have the full details in a week when i get home...

more than that.. i'm missing andrew.. bleah.. baby.. i'm sorry i wont be there to recieve you when you come home tmr... wish i was though.. haha.. you've been smoking.. haha.. okie.. jus dont come near me when you get back.. hehe.. kidding.. i love ya all the same... i've got a confession to make as well.. tell ya when i see ya...

well... NZ has given me a lot of time to think esp while travelling... yup.. realised that i've hurt a lot of ppl over the course of the year... n there are still a lot of things i need to learn... haiz.. so i hope to make it up to each n everyone that i've put down.. n shoved aside.. i'm really sorry... i dont know how you all are still able to stand by me.. n be my friend.. thank you...

aniwae.. i',running on a tight schedule here.. so i gtg... take care.. luv ya... *muacks* i'll be home soon.. dont have too much fun without me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home