they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

no tolerance..

you should have seen me yesterday
in that sorry state..
how embarressing that you had to see
a pale and sicken me
i've been feeling so for days
that was the real? me

this morning came along with
a throbbing i have yet felt
my head screaming
the shame i've done
unto me the cruelest
of thought eating at
gnawing through my weak heart

so last night was to let loose?
i guess so a million answers
brimming to caress my lips..
is it not enough that i miss and want
am powerless in this

i heard something yesterday
so it got me thinking..
so why? there are better
rich rich richer..
y stay needy..
when you can be free...

n according to some ppl i dont make sense..
well.. i'll like to stay this way..

let's just say.. i'm running outta time..
n get back to this later..

what fills my days are thots of you
its strange.. i dream you're back in my arms
i said life would be unbearable
but it just feels really numb..
i'm afraid.. just one more day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home