they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

my life, fuck it
listen.. no you're not listening
is it nothing you hear!?

of course theres nothing..
i don't make a sound

have you forgotten..
oh! i'm sorry there was nothing to

now i truly understand
why i hate you so much
a dumbass who took your advice
why i'm angry at myself
release me from your vice

think i'm ranting
mark this date
i hate you, hate you
and from here on its too late

cos nice girls never get noticed
cos my charity u squandered

i want to hurt you
by hurting what you love
i'm going to break me
shatter her into tiny pieces
she never going to be the same

so take one good last look
she's history...

..

baby... what's wrong with you
you're not the girl i knew
do you need my comfort?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home