they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

just 24 hours ago.. i was fretting over my silly bio essay.. n the lost of my dear departed wallet.. haha.. sounds so stupid now..

my essay is due friday.. n i'm glad i've finished it.. wass suppose to get it done so i wont need to do it in hall...

as for my wallet.. well.. i left it on saturday on the dining table when i came back from issac's home.. then didnt leave the house with it.. even on sunday to mass.. ariel can attest to that.. he had to pay for breakfast.. haha...

only figured out it went missing on monday.. it was pouring ousside like it has been for the last 2 weeks.. but this time.. tim was draggin me out to coffee bean in the freaking rain... n i couldnt find my wallet... spend 1/2 an hour turning the house inside out.. ended leaving the house without it.. erm.. some how.. walking around without my wallet was very unsettling...

so aniwae.. the wallet fiasco ended this morning when aunty tina found it.. UNDER the BED.. AHH.. n i looked there too lor... hmm... yea.. but not before i spent an entire hour yesterday night looking for it.. i even tried the car.. the attic.. in boxes that i havent opened in months.. i was that desperate.. ask tim.. mom.. anione in the house.. i was whinning my butt off.. haha.. itt all seems so funny now.. its all good...

yea.. i finished my essay.. took me the entire weekend.. to think its only 10 marks... bleah..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home