they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, October 18, 2004

"longing"

At a point where I'm lost for words
at the end with jus my heart
it's much too cliche
but I'll give it all
than to lye in wait
never knowing
a perfect moment

it's tough that time is against us

your touch fleeting
I miss you so damn much..

as if I do not have enough on my mind
i'm tired of the world
waking up beside you
a memory by which I last each day

I figure I might be obsessed
cos I get nothing done
shut my eyes
and you're standing before me
but ending far too soon
your face etched into my hands
arms outstretched
my silent cry

it hurts to love

so hard, so fast, so real
a tear is shed today
for a tomorrow that is brighter
a painful past
an unsure future

i know not what it holds
promise..
hold nothing back







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home