they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, October 04, 2004

"addiction"

i feel so lost
without a purpose
because i've been
to the moon and back
i've seen the otherside
another world
so comforting
so dark where i belong

I've seen the otherside
where i lay to rest
its open arms my haven
a soothing caress
drawing me in deeper
answering my cry of pain
an unlikely paradise
within the tresses of the night

Its cold breath
sends shivers
I grip even tighter
our lives now entwined
my blood, it's blood
bleeds from the soul
as i take each painful breath
i shut my eyes, my sadness

there arms outstretched
i lean to embrace
what once i felt
slowly dissapates
yearning its return
a distant sensation
its strong presence
now ever so faint

a foreboding loneliness
my cries dismisses
writhing in agony
just a whiff
and i'll be free...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home