they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

i'm in over my head

too much to do.. too little time..
esp since i joined rovers.. its seem to intrude
into every aspect of my life..
honestly i'm thinking of quitting..
but i dont wanna disappoint all my friends in there..
doubt they'll be very understanding..

school workload has been pretty light..
if not i'm missing something..
my blockmates seem to be crushed
under their piles of work..
got a couple of projects to do..
no biggy.. they're semi-done..

my weekend is freaking busted..
such a doozy..
with block comm elections, cyclohunt recci, mass
on friday.. happening simultaneously..
steph bdae.. which i wont miss for the world..
plus promised to meet matthew..
and andrew..
n the pooey thing is i've got manner painting at 5pm..
n i've got to get the posters done by then..
then sunday.. dance.. cant wait for that..
but kinda means that i will be missing mass..
dont like that..
after that is IBG closing.. so apparently all of us has got to be there...
that leaves me with monday..

i'm not looking forward to it.. crap!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home