they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, August 05, 2004

butterfly kisses

I've gazed into your eyes a thousand times before.. I've held your hand and kissed your cheek.. and each time I hold you close... i secretly wish.. you would embrace me as you own.. but you've show no willingness to open your soul.. it hurts me.. that you shown me nothing after all this time.. i was helpless lost and unsure.. it hurts me.. that you've shunned me.. locked your feelings away.. now i blame you for all the turmoil i feel inside.. i know not love.. or how to love.. i know neither what i want.. nor who to trust..

1 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

Enamae
A lifetime of fear.. so close to the edge ready to leap off..
Caution flutters in the wind.. This one leap..
and theres no turning back.. Fly or die..

Tightly wrapped.. under lock and key..
I can't help but be sorry..
Its.. not easy being me..
My own eyes the truth yet to see..
I wish i knew how.. to share a soul with u..
Never stop taking my hand.. let go and i'll fall..

Never meant to hurt you..
Sins i must atone..
I'd want nothing more..
than to embrace u as my own..

12:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home