they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, November 26, 2004





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.

i don't view myself like that.. well i think the test has limited answers.. for one thing i dont think i'm very insightful.. afterall my entries are limited to very selfish topics.. well that jus happenes when you use blog as a miny dumping ground..

i've had this blog for a year now.. how time flies.. i think this blog has been a god sent.. as i look back this year has been strewn with ups and downs.. and this year has been a magor growing process for me.. n these entries help me through my self-reflecion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home