they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Shouldn't be mentioing this after so long.. but it just keeps popping up.. so i guess i need to come clean..

Sorry. It doesn't quite cut it.. but i truly am.. for all the hurt i've caused. I have moved on with my life and i feel terrible that i have left you behind. i am lost as how to breach it to you. i will not deny that our relationship has been strained n i'm extremely lost as to how to act around you. What i do know however, is that you have been and will be an important part of my life.

I am truly blessed to have a friend like you who pushes me to be the best that i can be even when i am an unwilling participant. It through your encouragement i was able to pull through JC. I am indebted to you.

I sometimes blame myself for what you might be feeling: pain and solitude. I know i shouldn't but i cant help myself. I pray for things to be different. I pray for it to be simple again. I pray for the old days.. as much as i wish to hold on.. i must now chose to let go..

there are so many things i wish to say, far too private for this blog.. i do wish i'll get the oppotunity to tell you.. and not only that for you to tell me.. stop keeping it inside..

its hard to explain what we have/had.. its more than friendship.. n far from love.. or isit now? i shouldnt even be contemplating this.. afterall. i've found someone new... argh i dont know.. i want you to know that.. i am very happy where i am right now.. and that though its hard to listen.. my wish for you is to move on.. find someone special.. i dont think drowning yourself i work counts...

we'll still be friends...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home