they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Scream city

i'm finaally going to blog.. cos i surprisingly feel up to it...
i've been stretching myself pretty thin.. feeling really tired.. bleah its kinda strange... despite i sleeping more than i usually do i'm still feeling really shitty and feeling constantly tired. Somebody pls tell me what the hell is wrong.. argh...

at first i thot its cos i've been going out too often... yup! i'm rarely home by 9. I often end up meeting people for dinner and hanging out.. its hard to say no to friends.. i absolutely lurve spending time catching up, but i have a feeling there's more to this.. i'm really feelin drained and my eating habits have gone all wonky.. not to mention the amount of fluids i've been taking lately.. my body's all hay-wire.. wahaha... i need to get it fixed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home