they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

my trusty rocking chair

lynn brought up a very good point during my brief chat with her yesterday.. i dont think she realised she even said it.. or more like implied it.. why do i keep this blog? why on earth do i bother...? Is it because i'm looking for answers or screaming for help? I certainly hope not. And if it actually is like i say it is.. a place for me to air my thoughts, then why do i need it online for everyone to see. i've come to realise that my blog is linked to many ppl as are many others.. and i am free to blog surf and "intrude" into their lives. Are there ppl doing that to me as well.. i think i'm plain old boring and there's nothing much to see.. but who knows..? i write sad things not because i'm down with life, i write it cos it gets me thinking. an if i bottle it up inside it'll turn my brain matter to mush. So this has become my little corner where i dump my trash.. tis is not the first time i wonder y i agreed to blog.. i'm glad that i blog.. it has given me a voice and a place to call my own where i diligently write enties and share how i feel. It's been healthy for my emotional well-being.. that i'll prescibe it to any one who needs a listening ear but doesn't really want an audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home