they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I think its easier to not get your hopes up, plan too far ahead. It seems disappointing when it does not turn out as you've hoped. Maybe out of all those leaps, one will turn out even better than. Maybe magical. Truly~ something that takes your breath away.

The cynic, piped that you've been caught up in romance and fairy tales. And I secretly hope that this could play out like one of those happily ever afters.

After playing the villain and dashing hopes, now its my turn to be the small fish in the predator's pond.

Was telling Cliff that there is something wrong with me, and he was so encouraging. And I think he has a point.

I seriously have to snap out of this. And accept me. stop looking. be happy :)

Here's! to Smiling back at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home