they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

i would , i will.. for always - prodigal son

To change the world,
to hide you from the cruelness of its reaches
If only I knew how
to listen, though you turn a cold shoulder
and cry because you do not understand
though your ignorance precedes me
my faith in you will never faulter
for the blood that flow through your veins,
are one and the same.
and though i watch you fall to pieces
I pray for strength to leave it in greater hands
doing all i can to give you roots,
and grant you wings
you dream of grandeur and material things
but absolutes, I are laid before you
still you shun me, shout and shame
my heart aches for you, I worry..
but all I can do is wait
for the winds to blow over
and pray you and I survive the test of time
in my eyes you are forever precious
I love you, the monster you have become.

have you forgotten my labour of love?

esp dedicated to one little boy who doesn't particularly appreaciate his mommy and his family in general...
to you: "love your neighbor as you love yourself", love your friends and family, as you would fear God.

doubt you'll ever read this.. but i saw something of your's and it made me really sad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home