they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 1 Edwin and I, I think mostly cajoled by me, are starting on a no junk food eat clean diet. So there will be no fast food/ junk food for the next 2 weeks. And if we can help it we are going to eat in, drink buckets of green tea and lemon water. On the Menu - Friday (17 Jan) Mushroom in buttered broth Honey glazed wings Miso soup/chicken broth Omelette Brown rice Meal Choices 1.Pan-seared chicken with cauliflower mash 2. Aglio Olio pasta with mushrooms and smoked salmon 3.Garlic vermicelli with shredded chicken and Chawamushi 4. Five grain rice with chicken cutlet, Salmon Sashimi and Miso Soup with a side of Edamame 5. Tomato sauce pasta with poached salmon chunks This eat clean diet is going to last 2 weeks from now 15 Jan - 29 Jan. Only juice/smoothies, green tea, lemon water, soyabean milk and barley. The hardest challenge is only eating from 8am - 8pm. Food Journal Lunch 15 Jan Sliced fish soup with homemade noodles Sticky chewy chocolate (Edwin's last cheat before we truly start) Tea Green Tea with a lemon slice Dinner Pork soup with bean sprouts Pan fried Toufu Spinach Greens Ikan Bilis After dinner I even made my own chicken stock to help flavour our food that we are cooking these two weeks. I much rather do this so I know what's in the food. Sometimes I don't know if I can trust what is written on the labels. One down 13 more days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home