they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, October 27, 2013

i have a lot of anxiety today. but it is sunday and I should be heading out to the beach. My toe throbs with pain. Suck it up. there is so much to do and I think that the anxiety is from doing every half past and not all the way. So I am going to the beach today and giving it all I got. Worst is I'll get laughed at, but I laugh at myself to. I am going to come back and play the guitar plan thoroughly for next weeks and for the accounts that I am involved it I have 6 months to prove myself and make it count! you can! be confident and love life everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home