they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

more than words

have you ever felt like things were so perfect but not a perfect fit for you that everything was laid out for the taking but it was not for you. and though you tried and tossed and turned somehow you your mind wonders of to other places and other worlds and then you find out that being here is where you want to be but there's still something missing. I am at a lost as to what it is? or how do i get it, whether i love it or hate it. whether being forsaken is what i want when all i feel now is warmth, comfort and gradtitude for where destiny has placed me in my fish bowl of existance. maybe i'm making all this up in my head.. i think its very possible, cos like someoneonce told me, i too don't do happy contrary to everything i feel at this very moment. you can tell that i'm one confused gal.

some things i'll never admit too, some thing are better left unsaid.. but i think these are the things that will come back to haunt me, they always come back, always. everytime i thinki can manage it.. compartmentalise it.. but then there is love me if you dare.. and i don't know where to put myself because i dont think i fit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home