they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, April 07, 2005

all that's left..

and when that happens, i'll run and run till my knees grow weak and gives way to the beauty you seek. my heart beating in thumps fast and hard against my chest, and as anger overwhelms me my head throbs in hysteria as I've no where to turn.


but i guess that won't happen anytime soon huh?! aniwae.. realise that i havent been updating this thang... hehe.. i should yea... nothing much to update... i turned 20.. exams are in 2 weeks.. i'm going for drew's ball this sat.. i've been waist high in term papers... i've had loads of late nights.. out PARTYING!! lindy hop lessons have ended... sobz... i want a BREAK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home