they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

flipside

have you ever wondered..
i mean just wondered, all hypothetical
what it is like to live on greener pastures
where the food is chopped to your fancy
and the putrid smell of imcompetence
is a sight unseen
well i think that would be awfully dandy
don't you suppose
but i guess i need to ask
at what cost?
it is worth my tears and sore feet
or fill my empty head
with whimsical thoughts
of clowns and waterfalls
will me jump to my death in a splash
and smile as the wind whistles

if i could just get my thought
through a steam roller
maybe i'll be able to swallow with ease
but now the wires are all in tangles
and not surprisingly lacking room to breathe
haha.. when the golden river meet the
blue mountain and the cranes kiss the sun
for heavens sake just get a move on
and help sort the puzzle

i'm filthy and crippled though blessed with
a roof over my head food on the table
tired but loved and yet have no one to turn to
its smells like prickly heat, fear
rain and fleshly cut grass are passtimes of mine
not to mention that i'm a professional contortionist
in a word pilate doing the floating lotus
to in the same moment hate, yet thoroghly enjoy his company
laugh with tears of deceit and desperation as
a relay my saleswomen tactics tomy siser dearest

a quater for a palete, a penny for my disgusting thots
its somewhat beyond my comprehension
how this all came to be
good night sleep tight

dun speak to me, i'm not in the mood for small talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home