they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 07, 2004

its always the little things that make you smile...

...
celebrated my little couz bdae..
well he's not that little..
but in my eyes be will lways be small..
we went ice-skating..
had a blast..
zhen taught me to skaate backwards..
do spins..
she looks so pro..
haha.. n now i do too...
its nice to know i can do all this cool stuff.. haha..
its the little things..
i always feel this way
esp when my unc n aunts around..
they notice everything...
haha.. they also noe now that i'm all better..
i was skating like a mad woman..
haiz... wish i had a pair of hockey skates..
then i can speed skate..
i dare say i'm pretty good...

back to sameuls bdae..
did i mention.. he's my fav..!!
haha.. very cheeky boy..
anywae..
it def one of those parties i'll remember..
for whatever reason...

haha..
i don't want to grow up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home