they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 07, 2004

*yawn*

i'm sleepy...
but after my bath i have a little energy left to blog...
today was simple..
yet sweet..
jus a lot of fun laughing our heads off...
talking abou total crap...
the girls n i were planning to watch a movie..
emphasis on the PLANNING... lol
anywae ended my at a nice quiet corner chatting...
girls..!! i really wanna go to melbourne to see fel!!
too bad she's not free..
we must plan it soon...
kk...

as for updates..
i'm trying to learn to play the guitar..
its surprisingly easy..
andrew... thanks for the inspiration n extra push
really jealous everytime you play..

was in the dumps last week...
i believe i'm feeling all better now..
thanks for all our concern..

oh oh!! my last day at work is next thurs... i think...
apparently they don't need my help...
i've done it all.. haha..
n also they are hiring a full time staff...
so i get to slack at home!!
do all the things i wan to do!!

next up! i'm gonna sign myself up to learn driving...
yeh!!

need to be at work at 8 tmr ... bleah...
so nite nite...

hope to see all my dear pals soon..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home