they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 01, 2004

50/50

I Drive Myself Crazy ------------ "Missin' Your Love"

ooooh.... ---------------------- guess we didn't see
Lying in your arms ------------- It wasn't meant to be
So close together -------------- But we tried to love each other
Didn't know just what I had---- There was no reason to
Now I toss and turn ----------- It's just what we went through
Cause I'm without you --------- Now time has torn us apart
How I'm missing you so bad ---
Where was my head? ---------- Though i told you i love you
Where was my heart? ---------- And you told me the same
Now I cry alone in the dark ----- A little distance between us
I lie awake---------------------- Now i noticed a lot has changed
I drive myself crazy-------------
Drive myself crazy -------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Thinking of you ---------------- Oh, yeah
Made a mistake----------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
When I let you go baby -------- Oh, no, no
I drive myself crazy-------------
Wanting you the way that I do-- It's just another day
(wanting you the way that I do)- We go our seperate ways
--------------------------------- Without thinking about each other
I was such a fool---------------- Now everything seems new
I couldn't see it ----------------- When I see it without you
Just how good you were to me-- I've been told you feel the same as I do
(Just how good you were to me)-
--------------------------------- Though I told you I loved you (oh yeah)
You confessed your love-------- And you told me the same
( You confessed your love)------ A little distance between us
Undying devotion--------------- How I've noticed a lot has changed
I confessed my need to be free-
And now I'm left----------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
With all this pain ---------------- Yeah, yeah
I've only got myself to blame ---- (I)I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
---------------------------------- I ain't missing you
I lie awake-----------------------
I drive myself crazy-------------- (I)I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Drive myself crazy --------------- (I)I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Thinking of you------------------
Made a mistake ------------------ Is it a crime
When I let you go baby ---------- I've finally realise
I drive myself crazy -------------- You were missing all along (missing all along)
Wanting you the way that I do -- Still i don't have you
(wanting you the way that I do) - And i'm torn into
--------------------------------- Now its time to say goodbye
Why didn't I know it ------------- Now baby I
(How much I loved you baby)----
Why couldn't show it------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
(If I had only told you) ----------- Oh, baby I
When I had the chance----------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Oh I had the chance ------------- I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, oh, missing your love

oohhhhhh....la la la la la la ------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
I drive myself crazy' ------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
ahhh..oh so crazy --------------- Oh, ain't missing your love
lalalalala...oh oh oh oh-----------
I lie awake ----------------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
I drive myself crazy -------------- I ain't missing you
Drive myself crazy --------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Thinking of you ------------------ I ain't missing you
Made a mistake ------------------
(made a mistake) ---------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Let you go baby ----------------- I ain't missing you
I drive myself crazy -------------- (I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)
Wanting you the way that I do

I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
(I drive myself crazy, crazy, crazy...yeah)
Drive myself crazy
Made a mistake
Let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do
I drive myself crazy
wanting you the way that I do



(I) I ain't missing your love (missing your love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home