they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

landed on the ground

isn't it..
i dig deep to find the answers
but i'm jus filled with more question..
if left up unanswered..
i doubt i could ever live with myself...
a smile..
a thoughtful gesture..
thats all it takes..
done outta love..
is that so beyond me..
no..

...my love would never die
...forever
...end of time..
...from the bottom of my heart..
...so in love with you
...life without you would be unbearable
...you filled the void in my life

i lye in bed wondering..
wishing i could do something about it
but my action have consequences
and life would never be the same again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home