they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 22, 2004

i dun noe where this came from.. but had to let it out of my system...

its ok.. jus say it.. i can take it.. u think i cant take the truth.. jus say it.. i know its on the tip of your tongue...i bet if i walk out here you'll sae it.. ur so two-faced.. jus imagine i'm invisible.. sae wat you got to say in front me.. that way you'll get everything off your chest.. n you can stop bitching.. bout me.. bout my friends.. bout the things that i do.. behind my back..so what if i dun do things the way that you do.. so what.. no one's perfect.. unless you are..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home