they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

hey peeps... dun worry bout me..

i'm feeling much better (i'm lying)
IT HURTS!!!
i want it to go away..
against andrew's advice i'm staying away from those PRETTY pills..
i'm gonna "REN"
"tahan"..
"hang in there"
wadeva..
i'm not eating anymore pain killers..
if not my legs are gonna falll off...

contrary to my mother's beliefs..
i think the bruise is growing
its now..
maroon in places..
surrounded by yellow..
and the SIZE of MY HAND!!
freak!!!

thanks everyone for all ur support..
thanks...
this stupid bruise actually plays with you mind..
gives me crazy ideas like i'm better off without the leg..
n crap like that...
yeah...

i need to go change..
my relatives are here liao..
for crap dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home