they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

deceit

i wanna tell you my
hope, dream n aspirations
but that is easy
i wanna tell you my
secrets, fears n honesty
but i can't
i won't
it tears me up inside
the pain makes my heart ache
and my eyes to tear
i'm so afraid that you would disappear

i dun want to move or even blink
cos its too good to be true
your here to hold me for eternity
i'm afraid that when i tell you
the stories i hold
tucked away inside me
in hopes that i forget
you would suddenly see
all that is ugly inside of me
and in an instant
walk out of my life
sending me into darkness
taking away all that was good and perfect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home