they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 08, 2004

spinning

my mind is a mess...
my head is spinning...
the world seems to be moving under my feet
there are too many thing that plague me
and i want to be freed
i need you to listen
but there is no one there
i want to pour out my soul
but i'm afraid
i want to tell the world how i feel but i dun think anyone cares
they might say they do
but that not enough
your words are empty
i want
i need
i hope
i pray
that i would be freed of this weight on my shoulders
the burden i carry
given the courage to speak my mind
and to face failure and rejection
and the love to open my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home