they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, January 12, 2004

i wonder

y am i even writing all my deep thought here.. for the whole world to see.. or is it i wan the whole world to see it.. so that i do not have to bare the heavy burden of telling the world the naked truth.. for truth always hurts.. my way of telling my friends without really telling them.. i hope i don't do that.. but sometimes doing so is inevitable... n thats the thing i cant stand... i cant compromise.. i have to take either side.. guess that why i resisted having a blog in the first place.. the public scrutiny on my private life would eat me from the inside.. plus wat is the point of a diary.. if it isnt your own little corner... i wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home