they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, January 23, 2004

friends are friends forever...

there are ppl that you think you know well..
but some how you just cant noe tham well enough
its strange..
you thot you knew them..
but you always got this nagging feeling
that theres more than meets the eye...
they've got this entire life
that you dun noe about..
some friend i am.
if i dun noe about it..
well ..
i do know them..
but maybe they jus cant trust me enough to tell me the entire story..
to open up..
to share their deepest thoughts..
but what am i to do it they dun tell me..
jus continue being a friend..
supporting them..
guiding them..
be that nag.. that itch..
the party pooper that have to burst that tiny bubble they're in
so by not knowing..
in any way does tht make me a bad friend..
or worst.. does it make me not a friend at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home