they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

wind picks you off your feet

its no point being miserable all my life..
so when a whirlwind disguised as a salesman came knocking at my door..
i jumped at the chance to spin outta control..
choas.. bliss..
when choices are so beyond me..
i'm part of the bigger picture
but when everything started to be too good to be true..
i woke up to find myself still in bed..
i had never left that bed at all...
now even more sad than ever..
cos i've been to the other side n back.
n the other side is far greener..
but its true
i can't always be living in the clouds..
they are not going to catch me when i fall..
i need to be rooted..
be thankful for what i have..
never wishing for anything more..
as they are far beyond my grasp..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home