they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, December 20, 2003

sheesh...

was planning to blog yesterday..
but ended up the silly blogger was down...

hey ever wondered why..
the reviews always say that love actually
is a movie with 10 stories roll into one
but no matter how you count
there always seems to be short...
haha.
thats cos we've been watching some edited version...

my family watched it yesterdy..
without me
cos i watched it
n gave good reviews..
so while watching it they
srceamed for me to come upstairs..
n u noe practicaly scolded me cos
there was a bloody R.A show in between..
like it is my fault... bleah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home