they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, December 18, 2003

misunderstood?!

a testimonial for me..
why thank you..
i'm real flattered..
never really thought of myself that way...

but as i read on
n i looked closer..
i wondered..
ponered..
does he really noe me..
guess there is more than one side to each person
n i only let him see one side..
ppl like sean will beg to differ..
that is if he read it..
haha..
but thats jus sean.
*gRinZ*

to be honest.. i dun think
that i'm all that nice
i do flare up..
jus not often
only when necessary..
if not jus keep it to myself
no use upsetting other ppl
when ur emotional..
cos you sae things
at the spur of the moment
without really meaning it

i dun want to regret..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home