they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

loneliness

i may not want you
love you no more
but i want you back
it's better than this emptiness

i longed for quiet time
my wish has been granted
i trying to relish this moment
but now i would kill to have
some movement
to break this silence
feels as if i am frozen in time

the air has been still since you left
the house though unchanged
has lost its warmth
odd foreign lifeless
but was never alive in the first place

could it be that my life is
meaningless without you

the rhythmic sound of my broken faucet
once annoying
now my only source of comfort

everyone seems so distant
friends so far away
out of grasp
leaving me vulnerable to my inner storm
you left without me saying my peace

if i should die tomorrow
wont go with ease
cos too many words
were left unsaid
yet
as i force myself
holding back tears
to pen them
words too few
too insignificant
all caught up in emotion
unable to be freed
freed from all logic
thats what love can do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home