they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

*jump down* by: b*witched

geesh.. i wish.. wahaha...
bobbing to the lovely song..
contradicts how i feel now...
nice song nonetheless..
haha.. maybe i'm trying to bluf myself..
but thats ok.. i'm feeling much better..

ur so faar away..
my mind is jus wondering..
did i give you a chance to explain ur side..
you were never one who gave any..

wish i could change my mood at a flip of a swith..
i'm sure i'll be filthy rich if i could do that
y do i care so much..
i jus shouldnt .. rite..
yeah.. maybe..

i told someone yesterdae.. not to live i regret..
do i regret anything..
at least anything i said to you..
nah..
my conscience is clear..
u take care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home