they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

some things never happen as you want it, then it is your choice to deal.
and when all avenue have turned up empty, and leaving you wanting more
you have got to wonder is what you've got worth risking

and if you look hard enough there are always good things
and if you focus on them they would grow, can I be blind to everything else.

i've listened to it at least a 100 times and the songs makes me feel more empty
and I do not know what to do but to dig into that hug and hope for the best
I guess I was hoping for more, maybe I expect too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home