they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, October 31, 2011

i've just reached home from a drink session with jiang and his friends.
the ride home was my time to...
I told him about E and he beamed.
needless to say be wanted dirt
dont want to jinx it. I really feel that I know very little. but i can't help but feel elated
its rare to find someone who sees things as I do,
much less shares it with uncanny similarity

my mind is clouded with wheat beer and brainless banter
and thoughts concern
conversation flowed, and nervousness festered that my friends would not understand
their opinion matters
i thought about how I would tell him and her and them
and when it came, the the mind met the moment
It wasn't so hard
i look forward to each day with anticipation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home