they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, October 03, 2011

note to self. I have got to not take myself so seriously.. learn to play and poke fun at myself.

today was very freeing. and though I haven't started on the work that I promised myself that I'd complete today. I know that it'll be all done by 2 am :)

my big dream for myself. to own my own home. A landed property in the telok blagah area. Run a successful retail/event business. Do thinks to inspire kids to learn and play.

get an MBA from an Ivy League school. travel to central asia. Bhutan, Tibet and Khasmir. Travel to Europe france, spain, Italy, Germany, Greece.

learn to play volleyball, squash, dive, guitar, piano, harp, wakeboard, snowboard

drive an audi TT. get a PPCDL, speak mandarin fluently, bahasa, french would be nice.

learn to sew, cook and tune an engine.

so here goes nothing.. one at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home