they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

this week theme is youthfulness.

meeting friends from past and parallel. not too sure where they fit, yet excited at all things novel.
My heart racing with anticipation and mirrored is the nervousness I too feel.
He came around the corner and we hugged as if we've expected this. though I haven't seen you in many moons. you remind me of him in so many way. I let him today take care of me. I shouldn't have, but he was so nervous and I just couldn't believe that though time has trickled by, we picked up where we almost began. Now that we are older and more distant from it all. it feels easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home