they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've sat here, listening to make you feel my love.
maybe not she sing, but I mirror her angst.

does he know that I would do anything for him
that if I asked santa for what I wanted, someone who adores me
and likes with uncanny similarity. who can't wait to meet my friends and family.
its god cruel joke.

but does he know what makes me smile,
because to him they are one and the same.

I am promising to give it some more time, some more TLC and maybe.. just maybe.

because I want this so badly to work out.

http://youtu.be/0put0_a--Ng

they flutter shut, visions of you
my heart promises t focus on all thats good
it hasn't made its mind up yet
and i wish it could blow wild and free
to make you feel my love.

hmm.. there is just something about the phrasing that has got me.
cant wait to see the pictures I take
and I get to see you.
there is something not present about it and there is something that makes it feel very empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home