they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, December 09, 2011

its about being present in this relationship. To love with every fibre in my body. You can be my unintended. I feel all these feelings fizzing to the surface and it has taken me all these days to embrace it.

I am sad that I'll only get a couple of day with you till I fly off again. I want to know you, I want to know you.

grasping on to fleetings of you,
feeling that its too good to be true
counting down the day till we both embrace
a silent prayer, a wish, a taste
today I am excited about spending it with you.
I cant promise forever, but I can give you right now
and I am staying right here

run to you, pray its true that everything you say and do
will make me fall in love with you
silly giggles and foolish ways, leave me in a daze
run to you, pray its true that I will be enough for you
that happiness is in our cards
a wishful thinking, a hopeful heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home