they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 15, 2004

anarchy

i wish i could drop it all and leave
the torture is simply not worth the love
every so often i ask myself why i'm still here
maybe cos i've got no where else
your the only family i've ever known
n no matter i'm still stuck here..

you treat me like dirt
no longer an individual
a pawn in ur twisted game of life
you tell me you'll give me the world
empty promises broken heart
the pain too much for one to bear

i want to walk out
give you a peace of my mind
but everytime i syke myself
your face as i you walk through the door
washes all resentment from my heart
i hate the way love works

i live to serve you
a trophy mounted to your wall
i have resigned to fate
i'll never find another
i'm here to stay
eternity ain't too long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home